Domestic violence is a pattern of physical, emotional, and coercive behaviors that one family member uses to exercise power and control over another. Most perpetrators of abuse and battering are: a spouse, ex-spouse, boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, girlfriend, ex-girlfriend or lover. In 92% of the REPORTED cases of domestic violence, victims of abuse are women and children. The abuse can be physical, sexual, verbal, emotional, and financial.
WomenSafe can help anyone dealing with all types of abuse including: verbal, financial, physical, sexual and emotional abuse.
Learn more about Women Safe.
- Extra, Extra, Read All About WomenSafe’s Past Few Months! Feb 2016 March 10, 2016
- RESUME RUSH! THROUGH THE END OF FEBRUARY ONLY! February 24, 2016
- Casino Royale 2016-Record Attendance, Record Profits, and Record Fun! February 24, 2016
- Casino Night 2016 – Game On 2/6/16! January 6, 2016
- Extra, Extra!! December 4, 2015
Resale Shoppe Information
12601 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026 (map)
Phone: (440) 729-2780